Do you sometimes miss the good old 1990s? Do you remember animated GIFs, blinking and scrolling text, flashy colors, classical fonts, MIDI background music... All in an layout built with iframes. Well, now it has all returned!
This is the Back to The 90s Retro Theme for WordPress
. By enabling it your site looks like a blast from the past! However, under the hood runs a modern HTML5, responsive, SEO-friendly, easily customized, translation-ready, cross-browser compatible clean code.
Besides the theme rolling your content in a retro, nice, user and search engine friendly HTML5 format, it comes with a nice set of handy features.
The features include:
...and the list goes on:
- Oldskool 1990s design
- Customize colors, fonts, background images, and header image
- Responsive and flexible layout that fits any device perfectly
- Scrolling and blinking text
- Responsive picture galleries
- Possibility to add custom CSS
- Standard HTML5 & CSS3
Stand out from the crowd!
- Optimized for SEO
- Displays related posts
- Great performance.
- Compatibility with popular plugins
- Crossbrowser compatibility
- Quick & easy installation & setup
The layout is simple yet elegant
and is great for any blog or website
. Back to The 90s Retro WordPress theme
helps you to really stand out from the crowd - and to do it with style!
Once you have downloaded the theme and possibly come up with a question, just ask help in the comments below. I'm happy to help you out.
Download now for only $10.